A Clear Choice Over Traditional Braces
For teens and adults who struggle with crooked teeth, Dossett Dental proudly offers Invisalign. Invisalign is a customized aligner set that is crafted to fit over your teeth and gently shift them over time. The aligners are clear, so when you’re wearing them, they’re almost invisible.
Invisalign aligners are totally customized to your mouth, so when we fit you for them, we make several sets with slight adjustments to correct and realign your teeth over a period of time. The aligners are made from a clear plastic or acrylic material. They should fit comfortably and will likely be hardly noticeable.
Invisalign clear braces offer some advantages over traditional braces:
- No Wires: The aligners are smooth and free from any wires that can cut painfully into your mouth.
- No Need for A Mouthguard: When playing sports, you don’t have to worry about your aligners getting damaged like you would with braces.
- No Special Treatment: You don’t need to purchase rubber bands or special cleaning tools to get in between each brace. You can just pop your aligners off and brush your teeth like you normally would.
Is Invisalign Right for Me?
If you’re searching for a way to straighten and improve the appearance of your teeth, Invisalign might be a good option. Invisalign generally helps patients with:
- Crowded teeth
- Teeth with uneven spaces and gaps in between
- An Overbite
- A Crossbite
- Teeth that may have become misaligned after braces were removed
Call Us for An Appointment
Wondering if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign? Call our McKinney office today to schedule a consultation and get your questions answered.
Dossett Dental McKinney
4550 W. Eldorado Pkwy #107
McKinney, TX, 75093
Hours Of Operation
10:30am to 7:00pm
8:30am to 5:00pm
8:30am to 5:00pm
8:30am to 4:00pm
8:30am to 2:00pm